8.6.13

Shopping

  I'm loving the end of financial year sales this year. I've nabbed some practical as well as more frivolous items at greatly reduced prices, whilst also eliminating a few 'wish list' items!


Of course new-season items aren't reduced, like the stunning Camilla top but saving elsewhere balances out the cost. He he!


Online shopping has never been so easy and I also love that the blogging community is so generous in sharing shopping 'finds'. Two items I've recently purchased (No.s 4 & 6) are thanks to Katrina's savvy eye! (Katrina from the Block)

Below are my latest purchase deets:

1: Newly released Florence Broadhurst Ikeda Bath Towels. The white is sold out in most stores. I got mine from David Jones online.
2, 3. & 7. Cushions from Adairs online. So love the baby pink and the Elk is perfect for a winter lounge. 30 - 35 % off R.R!
4. Katrina posted about framing this fun Typo Tea towel HERE. Imitation being the greatest form of flattery, I intend to do the same.*wink*
5, 9, 12, 18 & 19. Country Road has great bargains atm. 50 % off specified items with an additional 25% off everything and free shipping for VIP card holders! Wooh Hoo!
6. Katrina also posted about this gorgeous Etsy chevron ironing board cover just when I needed it. It took awhile to arrive but is superbly made and thickly padded.
8.  Remember w a a a y back HERE when I bought these Jonathan Adler candles from his store and shipped them via my U.S postal forwarding service ? Well, good old Peter's of Kensington sells them now! At a sale price and low shipping cost! The Muse Blanc scent is divine!
11. Had to buy my new fave Isabel Marant-look boots (posted about HERE) in black now they're half price! (And my last season CR hurt my feet. Can feet get fat? Eeeek!) Get yours from Wanted too!
13. A 'good' silver tea pot has been on my wish-list for a decade or more. After bidding and being outbid for a year on numerous Robur Perfect Tea Pots on Ebay I finally won one! And it lives up to it's name! LOL!
14. I have a 'thing' for cloche's atm. EVERYTHING looks more wondrous under one! This is my latest, found half price at my local One World retail outlet at Erina.
15. Bone Inlay. Tray. Black & White. On Sale. Online. 5 ticks for Hard To Find!
16. Something for my boy. He's sick and it's limited Edition Camo.... EB Games.

 Bought anything at the EOFY sales? 
I think it's a good thing I'm restricted to home now with a sick child. 
I just need to avoid the internet.....he he!


x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. oooh, thanks for the links....I think....loving online shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new purchases KL. But especially the white towels, chevron iron board cover and all your CR purchases <3

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL