14.1.13

Ready for a new season????

Are you getting New Season fashion adverts in your inbox?
Whilst sweltering in 40 + degrees I'm being inundated with Autumn Winter look-books containing jumpers, jackets and jeans! 

W. T. F. ?

I was not even remotely interested in buying heavier clothing at the moment but I then received Wanted Shoes New Season catalogue. It can't help to LOOK, can it? 

Below are their Bronte (left) and Buddy (right) boots.



Remind you of anything???



Isabel Marant Jenny (above left) and Rivet ? (right).

Blatant rip-offs but affordable at considerably less moolah than the original designer's item.
(Like, h e l l o.... under a quarter!And still made from leather!)

Till 'The Money Pit' is finished here, the real deal will have to provide inspiration only!
Sorry Issy...I dream of one day making it up to you....

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast they're doing the seasons now too. I've noticed that all the European design houses now have their stock here in synch with the Northern Hemisphere. The Internet has made it too competitive so they can't wait until our Winter now. And the sales get earlier and earlier. Back in The Dark Ages, when I worked part time in retail, the big sales started after New Years day. I can remember working between Christmas and New Year and it was dead quiet. Pretty soon they'll have gone backwards so far, it will in fact match up again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are soooo right Heidi! Too funny!
      X kl

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL