11.5.13

We made the cover of TRENDS!



Congratulations to my hubby David and his building company, DRW Constructions Pty Ltd on The Avoca Beach House making the cover of the latest issue of Kitchen & Bathroom Trends magazine. It's on sale now.

Congratulations too to the Architects and Interior Design Team, Stephen and Lisa from Architecture Saville Isaacs.
 
(Here's the link to our Australian edition: http://ebooks.trendsideas.com/Book806)
 


I've posted many images of this project before, including when Stephen & Lisa won an Australian Interior Design Award HERE for this house. It's so exciting to see it again featured in print! 
 I don't doubt there will be more to come too!

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

10 comments:

  1. And now that I've calmed down a bit.... Congratulations guys!!! That's fantastic!!! You must be so proud of yourselves. That's truly amazing... But well deserved! Wow! The home looks beautiful!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am laughing so hard at your first comment B! THANK YOU for such a gorgeous reaction....I actually did the same thing when the owners told David about it. He is very proud of this too. x KL

      Delete
  2. AnonymousMay 11, 2013

    So how many copies are you going to buy then? Haha I'm sure at least two; one to read and one to frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You betcha!!!! Two already purchased, one for framing in Davies new office! Good minds think alike! x KL

      Delete
  3. Fabulous KL - how VERY exciting!! Love the design of the kitchen with the island going over the stairs - so creative. Big weekend in your house I'm sure, hope the champagne corks are popping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! Congatulations to you all, what an exciting achievement. I bet you have the magazine on display & have a little smile every time you walk by it...thats what I would do.

    Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your enthusiastic comments Heidi and Trish. A cover will definitely be framed and hung in David's office...when it's his office and not J's bedroom...LOL! x KL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you and your husband.. that is so exciting...I love the open feel of it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie and Danni! Quite a contemporary design and very Australian, perfect for the beach locale and relaxed laid back lifestyle as it is a holiday home! x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL