11.5.13

We made the cover of TRENDS!



Congratulations to my hubby David and his building company, DRW Constructions Pty Ltd on The Avoca Beach House making the cover of the latest issue of Kitchen & Bathroom Trends magazine. It's on sale now.

Congratulations too to the Architects and Interior Design Team, Stephen and Lisa from Architecture Saville Isaacs.
 
(Here's the link to our Australian edition: http://ebooks.trendsideas.com/Book806)
 


I've posted many images of this project before, including when Stephen & Lisa won an Australian Interior Design Award HERE for this house. It's so exciting to see it again featured in print! 
 I don't doubt there will be more to come too!

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!