2.1.13

New Year...new progress!

 We've started the New Year with a continuation of the upstairs plastering....The Main Bedroom Ensuite is ready for setting


as is the Main bedroom, WIR and shoe cupboard.


and today, David has made great progress with the lounge!


It's slow and tedious with David doing it alone (with the occasional assistance of Moi) and more so because we're taking frequent breaks catching up with friends and allowing ourselves leisurely sleep-ins during the holiday break. 
It looks so much more 'finished' with the walls lined and I'm starting to feel a wee bit more enthusiastic about the whole house project again.
Tomorrow should see the lounge, dining room and hall finished ready for the professional plasterers to set when they're back from their Christmas break.  
Yee Ha!
x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

10 comments:

  1. You guys are full steam ahead!

    Loving the progress!

    <3

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having internal walls makes such a difference to the space, it is great progress! It was probably the part of the build I was most looking forward to. Can't wait to see what's next for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd forgotten what a difference it makes...particularly not being able to see through from room to room. Once the plasterers do their bit it will painting for us and waterproofing for David.....am starting to get out the ideas files again! Hoorah!
      x KL

      Delete
  3. Looking good, loving that view - I'm green in fact. Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...that greener grass...I'm feeling the same as I see your tiling and kitchen progress! Too funny!
      x KL

      Delete
  4. Oooh!! Great pogress, its getting very exciting, not long to the pretty stuff happens & you get to work your magic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Trish, though as we're a two-horse show it will still take AGES! Can't wait till I can start unpacking all the treasures I've been collecting! x KL

      Delete
  5. It's fascinating to watch all your progress! I'm a new fan and follower! Keep the posts coming!

    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly and welcome! What a lovely new year's surprise....I love seeing another follower joining in! x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL