28.6.12

Project update!

 The Terrigal Project is in the last throes of completion. The robes have now been fitted...the  U-shaped main medroom WIR offering the greatest space challenge...






 Whilst the two children's robe doors became a mix of painted-back glass and mirror. Not my choice, but the owners request. It doesn't look as bad as I thought it would...and very practical too for this family who want to use the glass as a white-board with educational reminders.


The stone bench tops are installed in the kitchen (20 mm; no waterfall edge due to budget constraints) which also includes a study nook or the anticipated 'epicentre' of the home. Please forget those ugly holes in the wall...all data and phone points are now underbench! (Hello sparkey...What were you thinking!?)  Mirrored and painted-back glass splashbacks are still to come!


 The stone countertops are Smartstone 'Botticino' (selected by client) and the flooring is solid Spotted Gum, secret nailed and to be satin finished. (Sample pic above RHS) The rear 'workhorse' bench is stainless steel and was installed today. Will post pic after site visit tomorrow!
Blinds are in a textured warm white coloured blockout fabric (below) and a mix of curtains and Plantation Shutters have also been ordered. 


It is so very exciting to see months of planning coming together. A wee bit scarey too! Will post more pics as I can. Our hand-over to client date is looming; July 14.....Busy days hence the scarcity of posts!  Still reading yours though!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the little study nook in the kitchen. Very clever.

    Spotted gum ... droooool!

    Have an amazing weekend :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves what you guys are usually up
    too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the awesome
    works guys I've incorporated you guys to my
    blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL