22.9.11

General update!


My son's participation in 'The World's Greatest Shave' Team at his school has resulted in $4 872 collectively raised for the Leukaemia Foundation!  I'm so proud of him!
If you are able to, and would like to help them get to their $5000 target; click HERE!

The furniture has arrived to finish off a project of my hubby's. Today there were tradies everywhere  finishing off their bits for a Saturday handover. The very talented Lisa Saville, wife and other half of Architecture Saville Isaacs, co-ordinated the selection of the decor; predominantly from Mark Tuckey. I was an awed fan and general 'dog's-body' assisting where I could; fluffing bedlinen and sweeping debris!

No styling yet, just delivered and placed in general area

Pendants over the cantilevered bench, sliding glass to kitchen splash backs and up lighting finished!

Love these Mark Tuckey egg cup stools!

I just want to cull everything in my house now and start again (with Lisa's help)!

The bath's installed and mirrors are polished

Bunks in situ, love the individual reading lights and those stools... drool!

Every playroom should have a 'freckle' rug and blackboard table!
Will post the 'finished' photos when available but I hope you've enjoyed this peep at this project update!

x KL

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you KL, let's just get rid of everything and start over!!! If only...

    PS: I suspect my decorating preferences change just as often as yours do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you M for your comment. Aah, wouldn't it be lurverly! Nice to know I've got good company in the indecisive stakes! I think...
    KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL