28.9.11

Crossing another thing off the wish-list!


I received this today (another delivery!!!). I ordered it from Third Drawer Down. It is a 95 x 95cm,  "Art History" silk scarf with the same typography as the limited edition print (105 x 74 cm - medium) by Vuk Vidor. I've been eyeing off the print for awhile but at $550 unframed, it was going to stay on the wish list a bit longer. The scarf version is similar in size but at $95 it was definitely more do-able! I still have to frame it though! Below are some interior pictures where this or other versions have been used to great effect!

Joseph Dirand Architecture


I spied this in Josh & Jenna's lounge room on 'The Block'!

 
Finalising my (LOL- J's!) playroom lounge choice too. Will post about it soon! Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday!

x KL

4 comments:

  1. Love it!

    I'm so Jelaous of your creativity and style. I am so scared of the decorating stage :(

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:
    It is indeed very desirable and looks so good when framed and incorporated into an interior design. It will be most interesting to know what frame you decide upon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly B. I think you underestimate yourself! Your place is looking fab and EVERYONE questions themselves! Have you seen 'Here I am Loulou' blog? Very nice; lots of self affirmations!!! AND... I'll help! Couldn't help myself, if you needed! Decorating is the FUN bit (appart from the budget. Eeek!)
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you bought the scarf! It will look fabulous framed. xx

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL