1.5.15

asystole


a·sys·to·le

(ā-sistō-lē)
Absence of contractions of the heart.
Synonym(s): cardiac standstill.
[G. a- priv, + systolē, a contracting]
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012


The Strand by Whiting Architects (2015 Australian Interior Design Awards)

 Many about the ol' blogosphere use the phrase "Be still my beating heart" to describe their reaction to a particularly gorgeous image. 

Nah. Not me.

My ticker skips a beat.

How perfect is this lounge room? !!!!!
H E A R T S T O P P I N G....(in my humble opinion)

*Sigh*


 x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 03, 2015

    Yes, all round lovely. I'd really like that couch. And all those dark toned cushions. And the curtains. etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah....you 'see' it too. Every detail is so well thought through and the space curated well. It's so simple but perfect. Love the pops of colour to the monochrome base. That rug!!!! am so enamoured Johanne, the image is my new computer screensaver! Lol!

      Delete
  2. You'll get there KL! Lovely image x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi....we're 'on-a-roll' atm so hopefully will be putting lots of long thought dreams into action very soon. Fingers crossed!

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL