20.6.14

Admirable Architecture ...

You may remember a beautiful home designed by Architecture Saville Isaacs which my husband David built, and I blogged about, back in 2012. If not, do yourself a favour and have a peep HERE!

Last weekend, whilst perusing the Sydney Morning Herald I spotted Steven and Lisa's own home for sale, featured as House of the Week. It has the same contemporary lines and dramatic spaces as the Avoca Beach House and is environmentally friendly as well!



No trees were removed during construction of their semi-detached home which is situated on a waterfront reserve. 



 Located in prestigious Hunters Hill, the home uses wholly sustainable and recycled materials. 
As the SMH article notes, this is "a feat that earned 'the treehouse' a spot on the Discovery Channel's The Worlds Greenest Homes show. 



 It should be no surprise that it has collected eight design and building awards too.

Want more info? Go to Domain.com.au

Can't wait to see their next project!


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous house KL! It really is a treehouse - it must be a wonderful space to be in with all the trees around it. The window placement is particularly clever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Heidi! Every time I study the pics I find another detail to be in awe of. They are a very clever duo....a have developed a well defined 'signature' too.

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL