1.4.14

My Luxe Lust List.... # 4 : Fur Throws

Well this one's guaranteed to divide the masses!
But it's definitely on my Luxe wish-list whether real or good quality faux.
And there is no better time to drool over the decorating possibilities of these scrumptious throws than now as we head into cooler weather.
















Opinion?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! 
If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+. 
Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

4 comments:

  1. As you know from my current blog post I am definitely a huge fan of Faux Fur, I love how cosy it makes a room look & i especially love it combined with a bit of bling such as a sequined or glittery cushion!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still having a giggle of our like minded similar posts. Love some glittery additions too!

      Delete
  2. Faux for me please! I have some faux fur cushions which I really love but a throw would be nice as well - adds such warmth in the cooler weather :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. Adding these pieces seasonally makes for a nice change visually and of course they're practical for snuggling under too. Some of the faux fur is gorgeous!

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL