3.3.14

currently coveting




 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6.

Image: The Design Chaser
 1. Hay Tray Table from Designcraft.
I've been spying these little occasional tables featured in a multitude of homes on many favourite blogs. I think they'd be perfect for the family room here. Luckily these Danish design pieces are available in Australia from several retailers. Hay has many covetable pieces; I'm also drooling over their strap mirror and marble trays!

Image: West Elm USA
2. Eduardo Garza Crystal Box from West Elm.
 While West Elm may now have a retail outlet here, the best stuff remains frustratingly confined to the US stores. This handmade box was created in collaboration with New York sculptor Eduardo Garza. and is made from soapstone, brass and crystal.
Image: Moth Design
  
3. Kate Spade Rose Scented Candle from Nordstrom.
One of my favourite blogs is Erica Cook's Moth Design. I spied this little Kate Spade black and white candle in an image of her recently revamped bedroom, as seen above. Love. I haven't been able to track a stockist here but Nordstrom sell and ship internationally. The candle comes in a few different colourways / designs including a gold spot one. *Drool*!

Image: HOFP
 4. Chunk Candlestick by Menu.
Another all-time-favourite blog is The House of Philia or HOFP. Every area of her home is beautifully curated and I'm always spying beautiful, classic homewares to covet! The Menu Chunk Candlesticks (marble / copper) are one such example. Unfortunately I haven't been able to locate a local stockist nor an international site for these so they may stay an unattainable dream. A bit like the Georg Jensen Thermos. Again spied on HOFP's blog, in an image of her swish bar cart. Readily available worldwide, this is a real luxury priced item though, and may stay on the wish list for some time to come!

Image: HOFP
 5. Georg Jensen Bernadotte Thermo from Georg Jensen.
 
6. Ceramic Jewelry Tray from J. Crew.
A recent post on The Zhush, alerted me to this cute little jewelery tray in my favourite combination of black and white. Available through J.Crew with international shipping, this baby is winging her way to me now! Yippee!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+. Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL