2.4.14

baby blue

After my post HERE showcasing my favourite online finds for little girls, I had a pang of remorse. Little boys are equally fun to buy for!

So here's my current faves for little boys blue...


1. Ubabub Pod Cot from BabyRoo. This converts to a junior bed too!

 2. More Sheridan Baby goodness.

3. Hard to Find has some perfect gift items, like these suede Louie boots.
4. Frank cushion from Country Road
5. Cheeky Little Soles cowboy boots from Hard To Find. Yee Har!
6. Castle velvet pom pom cushion. A perfect piece of sunshine.


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! 
If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+
 Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL