2.1.14

The Colour of 2014


Colour authority Pantone has announced Radiant Orchid as its Colour of the Year 2014.


Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute, said that the color of 2014 is “an invitation to innovation” that “encourages expanded creativity and originality.

I love reading style and colour forecasts though tend not to adopt them myself. I like creating interiors in my own eclectic style. This is dynamic and ever evolving though, so I may add small accents of a trend to keep my 'look' current.




 Not so sure I could commit to a colour trend through fixed carpet, even though I do love this stunning room pictured below....


 What do you think about 2014's colour?

 Will you adopt it, and how?


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!
 If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+.
 Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you KL, just an accent here or there is enough for me. I can see this colour in one of my daughters bedrooms perhaps!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be lovely in a girls room...funnily I've been drawn to baby pink clothing this summer, maybe this will deepen for winter and I can be the spot of colour in my house! LOL! Definitely not a man's man interior choice! He he!

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL