12.1.14

Do I? Dont I? Yup, I did!



 When I mentioned this outdoor modular from Myer being well priced in my last post, I didn't know of their one day Super Saturday Special.....
 Glad I read Friday's late night e-mail!

Already reduced by 30%, they offered another equal-value item for FREE!
Basically 2-for-1 at the reduced price.



This means I paid under $1000, and got both sets

 They may not be designer pieces (Dedon still on the lust list) but will adequately fulfill both aesthetic and function needs.
 Most importantly, they were extremely budget friendly!

Sooo, that's the pool area furnished (I might re-upholster the cushions in white?) and the upstairs deck off the dining room. And previously purchased tables and chairs (all still in storage) will adequately provide seating for the other two patios; one off our main bedroom and another adjacent to the Playroom. More 'stuff' to store but these savings were worth grabbing!

Happy Days!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+. Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

5 comments:

  1. How could you not buy them, such a great score, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeedy! Poor ol' David is still scratching his head but I'm thrilled.

      Delete
  2. What a great find KL! Especially love those round chairs - so comfortable! Hope you had a wonderful holiday break xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girlfriend, who's a better bargain hunter than I, gave me the heads up...she bought the modular set too. Gotta love sisterly sharing! Now I've just gotta find somewhere to stow it!

      Delete
  3. Good for you! I love a great bargain, and am glad you were able to decide quickly enough to get it (my indecision makes me miss some)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL