20.12.13

A Christmas Interlude....

 I am definitely feeling the Christmas Spirit...but, after a day of wrapping presents and writing Christmas cards (...that's a job-and-a-half!), I took a wee break and caught up on some favourite interior blogs. It was really nice to have a visual rest from sparkle, OTT decorating and same-ness!

So...here's a Question. What do these eight images have in common?


 They're images via  Domaine Home and all are rental properties.

The style in each is quite different but in every one, I found something to Oooh about
Here's my 'discovery' tour....








In one post, I found all these bits and pieces that are currently on my 'lust list'!

Ran away from Christmas chores before school ended too and had my hair coloured, a mani / pedi, eye-brow fix etc...a mini me-tune up! LOL!

Back to reality again now...and onto sorting out the Christmas feast options!


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+. Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL