21.10.13

Smokin' ...


TOP: Pics from S & M's apartment in Newtown, Thursday. BOTTOM: LHS Pic by Davey from Mona Vale tip and
RHS from our deck at Copacabana, also on Thursday.
Are you watching the news non-stop too?
Whilst we do not live in close proximity to the current fires burning in New South Wales, we are most certainly experiencing their effects; smoke and road closures. 

I am praying for those communities and families directed affected by, what are being reported as, the most catastrophic fires in over a decade.


With more hot weather and wild winds predicted for the next few days, my thoughts are also with our brave fire fighters who are the first line of defence.

22. 10. 13 UPDATE: 

Photo: David Rawsthorne/lithgowlights.com
 Frantic weekend back burning seen above from the foot of The Blue Mountains... tomorrow is deemed to be extreme and a convoy of fire services are gathered ready....


Praying for all.

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! 
If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+. 
 Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL