3.10.13

Love. Want. Need.

I've noticed Chanel and Hermes logo trays in many interior shoots and have become quite enamoured with them. Whilst trays in general keep all manner of stuff contained, these elevate the contents somewhat!


Not too sure of authenticity....some I've found for sale online are claimed to be 'ex-promotional' whilst others are of ambiguous origins. One things for sure though, they're exy either way! Here's one currently for sale on eBay Australia.

$699 eBay item number: 190913729607

A girl's gotta dream!


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL