7.10.13

christmas

 Shhhhhh......

Not wanting to alarm anyone...but the big C is sneaking up this year . . .
. . .Stealth like . . .

Even the famous blogger (and much admired) FF, who endorses a 'Retail Christmas' hasn't whispered a jot about her tree, yet our local stores have been spruking their wares for a month. ! ! !


 I'm quietly gathering ideas, purchasing on sale and secretly amassing the gift-giving loot.

If you're brave...tell me, whatchaupto this year?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Found these beauties at top 3 by design B. Easy peaty shopping!

      Delete
  2. Goodness KL - you've scared me to death here! I have a bit aside for Christmas, but a long way to go.... I try to buy throughout the year when I see things as it saves the bother in the rush leading up. Eeeek - have a feeling this years is going to be a squeeze to get it all done! Love some of your selections though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm the same but just realised how close it's getting. I like to have the majority done by October end so there's no stress in the immediate weeks before.

      Delete
  3. I saw a holiday decorating pin the other day and started freaking out. It's too early!!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to be prepared for Christmas...it's my way of controlling stress levels! This year seems like it's literally flown! x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL