11.8.13

decisions...

After much internal debate, I've decided on purchasing the same headboard for the new Main Bedroom as we have already (linen top, right below), except in a Charcoal colour.  
Why re-invent the wheel?
I love my current headboard's height, fabric, quality and style but it won't 'work' with my chosen wall colour; Dulux Silver Illusion.


I posted about the dilemma HERE and I'm confident this is the right solution. The existing bedhead will be utilised in the guest bedroom but, here's the thing....I'm not sure I can buy it!
 Fingers & Toes are seriously crossed I can track one down!

Am about to tune into the televised political debate between our Labour and Liberal Parties before our looming Australian election. It's a biggie...

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL