3.6.13

The Festival of Fifty continues....



We stayed in Sydney on the weekend and caught up with family to continue David's 50th Birthday celebrations! We dined at Criniti's, Darling Harbour where we were treated to spectacular fireworks and a light display as part of VIVID, a Sydney light festival.
And a visit to a nice hotel (Sheraton on The Park) wouldn't be complete without some decor snaps!
We loved this standard lamp and I noticed we have the same skirting boards! LOL!


x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 03, 2013

    Happy Birthday, David x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giulia & Toni! Cheers, D

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL