31.5.13

Dear Julia: Sandwichgate Alibi




My baby boy has safely returned from his Year 5, three day excursion to the Australian National Capitol, Canberra. He left before dawn on Wednesday and it has been a very, very long three days without him.

He visited Parliament House but I've just unpacked his bags and you'll be happy to hear that his Wednesday lunch has returned uneaten. Julia's dodged missile was not from Copa....LOL!

He otherwise ate well, survived two nights without us, and only lost a beanie!

He LOVED visiting the National Museum and the Australian War Memorial but the Australian Institute of Sport enthused him most. He reckons the basketball players were "six metres tall!"
The school trip crammed a visit to the National Gallery, Questacon and the National Science & Technology Centre too!

I am so proud of my son, after his first independent journey and for also receiving high praise from his accompanying teachers. 


And apparently the cold I prepared him for never materialised...
I'm off to see if he'll grant me another cuddle...

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL