20.4.13

Juju


I can't imagine that there would be much Bamileke tribal dancing happening in Cameroon of late. The popularity of their headdress as interior wall decor is being experienced world wide. 
I'm a joiner and am intending on adding a white piece of West African Royal lineage here.


















Are you a joiner too?


x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. I am a joiner! I bought one from America recently and am thinking at this stage I'd like to pop it up above our bed.

    Tash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh, Yay! Has it arrived yet? I've been investigating getting one direct from Africa as they are so very expensive here. Did you save with your US buy? Tell me all the deets!!!!!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL