10.4.13

Bits 'n Bobs...

 The weather here is really odd. Cold and raining one day and hot the next. The weekend was like that too. Didn't stop the boaties from getting their yachts out and sailing past our place on Saturday whilst David got the last coat onto the dining room ceiling.


 David and I celebrated twelve years of marriage on Monday. I received a rare bunch of flowers and a store-bought card! Wonders never cease around here!

I decided to skip the opportunity to treat ourselves dinner at a swanky restaurant. I've started a diet and am doing well with it....so far. I didn't want to sabotage my own progress but don't worry, Davey didn't miss out. Cooked a ginger and plum pork roast for him. He reckons it was good. 
Smelt that way. *sigh*


x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations - we've been married 12 years too! Yay to the dining room ceiling being painted, and what a great view you have of the sea. Good luck with the diet... all the hard work will be worth it, and it does get easier after a couple of weeks when you see some results (and your tummy stops rumbling!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, and good on you for doing well with your diet. especially with such a perfect excuse for having a day off. Happy Anniversary.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for your comments, congrats and support. I'm on a mission to be fit and fabulous at 50, not fat and frumpy! x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL