1.4.13

Adoring Adore!


 The latest edition of Adore Home Magazine popped into my inbox today and it's a beauty! 
Click HERE to read the full online issue.

I loved the wardrobe focus..



....especially the peep inside Greg Natale's own immaculate and stylish robe.

 Brisbane jeweler, Chelsea De Luca's flagship store is featured and full of Black and White decorating inspiration. I L.O.V.E. the 3D panelling at the rear of the shop....an easy but stunning effect to perhaps reproduce at home.


There's also a great article on Aaron Bourne's home wares store Harold's Finishing Touches. I've been a long standing admirer of his quirky taste...if I ever had my own store it would definitely look very similar! Excitingly, the store will go online soon....Hip Hip Hooray!
 


 More Black and White goodness to be inspired by....

 .
 and great party decoration ideas too! Could definitely see our 50th Birthday celebrations occurring over this gold hued table setting. More food (LOL) for thought! 


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. Golden table setting for a 50th sounds like a very elegant idea. Hope you have had a wonderful Easter weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easter was lovely here...a good mix of relaxation and quality family time and achievement with the house tasks. I definitely think gold for a 50th is suitable. Perhaps with black rather than white? Will be stalking some of your previous posts for decor ideas!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. oh, off to clickitty for the wardrobe advice!!

    That 2nd pic with the round window could have been shot in my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL