22.4.13

A recommended abode!



 Looking for a ready to be inhabited beach side home? This could well be it....and I can vouch for it being well built!  My husband was contracted to construct this house for a lovely couple who resided in Singapore. This became their holiday home but they are now selling and it is ready to be loved by another family! 
 It's so nice to see the extensive professionally landscaped grounds at maturity. A friend of the owner who lived locally made the decor decisions. My wee input? Betcha can't guess....
The stairwell dark wall! LOL! It is Dulux PG1F9 Spanish Eyes.



Upstairs, the owner added red as a bold accent. Not my cuppa tea but it's only one wall. Certainly memorable and makes the custom wall unit a stand-out feature.






The main bedroom is very spacious with a to-die-for en suite. 



The children's rooms seen above and below are spacious too and have a clever feature head board coloured specifically to the teens taste. It is painted MDF board hung on the wall so colour changing is easy peasy. I thought this was a brilliant idea and would work equally well using wallpaper.



 Oh, and the views aren't too shabby either...and you'd be close enough to pop in and have a champers with Moi!

All the deets including address, price and a myriad of features can be found HERE.


x KL

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. Love the MDF board idea.
    Going to steal it.
    Pen x

    Ps gorgeous views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steal away....I think it was an inspired idea too! x KL

      Delete
  2. Lovely Feature wall but then you new I would like that right. Is it black or Navy KL?
    Very nice abode and yes it looks beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not surprised at all! LOL! It's an interesting colour Kristie. I quite dislike plain black. This has a deep bitter chocolate undertone which matches well with the red and tan used elsewhere and looks good with the timber floor too. It was a difficult choice I agonised over but looked superb in the end!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL