22.2.13

In my world this week....



J's been trying to help David at work to earn some pocket money. They sent me the top left picture. O.M.G! Apparently a staged shot with no power to the saw. Funny. Not.

One of my dearest friends has welcomed her first Grandson to her family. Hello Mason! Never ceases to amaze me how tiny a newborn looks!

Had a fabulous day at a friend's farm that needs some 'zushing'. We flew there and back in their helicopter and I was in awe of the scenery...wish I had more than my old iPhone for picture taking!

In a rush to get J to school on the flight day I forgot breakfast. No problemo thinks I as I sweep past the local bakery and send J in for a fruit muffin. "Check out the croissant I got!" he exclaimed as he slipped back into the car...(looking most pleased with himself) Mmmm. Apple; tick. Custard: OK. Monster Flaky pastry apple turnover for breakfast? LOL! 
Mother of the year!!!!!

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

1 comment:

  1. I hope we will get to see the outcome of your zushing <3

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL