6.1.13

Compulsory R n' R


We chilled out and escaped the plaster dust today.  We were fortunate to not only enjoy the terrific company of some wonderful friends, but to also play all day on their jet ski.
The weather was perfect as was the champers!

Life's good....

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. R & R is always v. important. Glad to see you downed tools (and plasterboard) for one day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds a perfect day! hope you can stay cool tomorrow.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh this looks so nice- I would love to jump out of my office chair and into that water! Hope you had a great time!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! Hehe have a relaxing holiday! :)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL