16.12.12

Today


We did a wee bit more gyprock'n this weekend. (alas 'the tuckshop arms' see little improvement!)
The underside of the lounge room cove is complete and David popped a fluro in to see the effect. Am a tad disappointed (Shhhh....) as I thought the light would gradually fade / diffuse from bright to light over a greater area. Perhaps 'warm' white LED's will give a different effect? Can't wait to get the vertical planes done now!


The Nest Leaver's returned to visit and everyone, except hard-working daughter # 2, A and Moi went off to the movies. I thought I'd knock over the last of the shopping list. 
Hilarious. What was I thinking? 
All that remotely came close to my shopping trolley were bandaids for my blistered feet and this snow dome which was not for sale. ? Thank God, I'm not a Kleptomaniac!


My hubby's many things but a flower giver, he is not. When I do receive flowers it makes an impact... J gave these to me via my Brother-in-law after a day addressing my departed Aunt's belongings. There were some for Nana and my sister too. Perfect. A little sunshine in my home. 
Most thoughtful gift...EVER
Thank you.


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers - so nice to have a little bit of cheer after a difficult day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that the led lighting will give the effect you are after. It's looking great. Look forward to seeing the plasterboard finished. It will look amazing I am sure.

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL