20.12.12

h e l l o.......peace....joy? Where are you?



David has told me he invited all his tradies to our house this afternoon for Christmas drinks. I've just made myself that cuppa above before I tackle this:


Eeeeek!!!! In my dreams I would be having this instead:
 

But because I'm not Melinda from Georgica Pond my house doesn't look like this: 


Tea's finished, better put my skates on...Baa Humbug.
 
x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, have had this happen to me a few times - not fun. Don't stress about it too much, have a drink and relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck KL!!!

    Dave is one lucky man to have you.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice of mug! BTW, the next 3 pictures just about sum up my house too today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, but last year I was in the same mess just finished our renovations and living in a dump site with no furniture, two little kids, pregnant and miserable! So this year I had to make up for it! You'll have a lovely Christmas because you're with family and that's what counts! x

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL