13.11.12

旅行計画:大阪


Travel Plans: Osaka, Japan!


My eldest daughter, S and her boyfriend M (the nest leavers) have been busy planning for the last four months, another trip to Japan. This will be S' third trip to the country and M's second. M's best mate Quinn is going with them too and .....as of two days ago, so is my second daughter, A!
 They leave on November 22 - nothing like a last minute decision! Yikes!
Organising a passport for A (this is her first overseas trip) was the least of our problems.
I'm madly running round trying to purchase a merino spencer out-of-season and trying to get her travel insurance sorted. Adding one extra to the already booked hotels has been the biggest nightmare, with A at this point staying in a different hotel, some distance away, for the first two days in Osaka. Definitely NOT ideal and hopefully this can be resolved soon.

It will be the most amazing experience for my girls; an incredible opportunity to create shared lifelong memories. I am so happy to see them choosing to travel, their organisational and negotiating skills, independence and confidence all blow me away!
Am so very proud of them both!


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

1 comment:

  1. How lucky is A!!!!!!

    Hope she manages to find a room in the same hotel as S <3

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL