16.11.12

Bits & Bobs of my week



I've had a bit of a lazy week....feeling a bit 'blue', still not Ho Ho Ho'ing!
 My week, clockwise from top left to centre went like this:

Purchased some beautiful Euro shams from Bed Bath 'n Table on sale for $22 each.
Still contemplating dining room pendant lights even though I threw in the towel and told David we'd have 3 x downlights because it was all too hard.
Lots of online Christmas shopping arriving...I look like the Post Office!
S & M (the nest leavers) love my pod chair so I've ordered them one from Santa  ;-)
Thought this tree in Myer looked happy. Still not inspired enough to do mine though.
Another skull; this time faux. I think I may be skull shopped out!
Nothing nicer than a surprise screen message popping up! Love you too, J!
Trying to get some chair pads for the outdoor setting we're doing up for the nest leavers. I'll measure before I buy next time! This one's way too big!
Spent today with a curtain consultant. Another full post for sure!
Thought these Suzani-style baubles were cute. They're Otomi from The Land of Nod.
Attended a baby shower too...

S turned 23 on Wednesday (still seems like yesterday) and it's the first time I've not seen her on her birthday. Felt very odd. Looking forward to a Sunday belated celebration!
She had a beautiful lunch with Nanna & Grandad I'm told. 
Other than a day doing 'Tuck-shop', that was my week. 
What have you been doing?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday S!!!

    Look forward to hearing all about your curtain consultation :)))))))

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KL!! Great to hear you are shopping already, I love to shop too... and xmas is just around the corner, what a coincidence!! :) Annie (Kate)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You doing better on the xmas front than me KL, I havent purchased a single gift, I do have a head full of ideas tho!!!
    I started a new full time job so my week has been full of new experiences, its been great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pod too - fancy sending one my way?!! Keep looking for the pendant - I'm sure you'll find something. Have you considered doing just 2 big drum shades in a great fabric or wallpaper as an alternative? I've not read back far enough to see what you've covered, but when you find the one it will be worth it. xx

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL