26.9.12

the best of rose gold spring fashion!

Regular readers will know how much I adore rose gold. (Catch up HERE AND HERE
It started with the love of my Grandmother's rose gold and opal ring at the tender age of 16 which is, so sadly, no longer in my possession. (another post for sure.)
THIS is the season though that rose gold lovers can stock up on budget friendly accessories galore!

I've just found these cute Country Road flats in a rose gold edition.
(For overseas followers; they now ship worldwide!)



At $59 95 they're my kind of rose gold!

 I'm predicting I'll be living in these though all summer. 

x KL 
Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

1 comment:

  1. I saw these in store yesterday and picked up the rose gold ones to admire, so pretty. They're really well priced at $59.95 too!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL