4.9.12

Procrastinating...


Instead of continuing with my spring cleaning this morning, I wasted spent time drooling over the details in this house. I can blame Virginia over at Glamour Drops for initiating my fixation but when I started peeping at more of this house and others in the portfolio of Molecule, the housework was totally forgotten.


A clever mix of both contemporary and classic styles, perfectly executed.
 It has divine Chevron flooring...


....and the pure white colour scheme allows the eclectic mix of design classics (from antiques through to modern icons) to have centre stage.









I absolutely love the featured marble and the detailing. The pictures shown here are styled to perfection!


And I am really impressed that the house appears to be practical and functional too...
and WOW there are my favourite Bocci lights! *sigh*



It's currently for sale and is a finalist in the 2012 Melbourne Design Awards
 What's not to love?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha ha... yes, all your fault! But I'll thank you for showing me what will, no doubt, become THE inspiration for our next home...if we ever get this one sorted that is!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. Stunning house - my idea of great style with that mix of antiques and micentury pieces. I'd want a touch more colour but so striking regardless! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Anna, I agree but what a great background to pop a trend into. Leopard one week, acid neons the next! This is why I am so enarmoured...
      x KL

      Delete
  3. Yes that is one supremely stylish and sophisticated house - love the floors and the statement furnishings and pops of colour here and there. Not a child friendly house I could live in, but I can imagine the impossibly glamorous people who could!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if my family and I could become impossibly glamerous simply by ownership? It's my new blueprint for 'the next' house! x KL

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh yes Pen....if my cheque book wasn't made of rubber I'd be there too! He he!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL