22.9.12

Loving these







 I've bought a few things from Etsy before but the range and quality of the offerings seems to be getting better every time I visit! These are my new favourites!



We're enjoying beautiful weather here at the start of a school break. My Internet seems to be on holidays too...it's so slow! Might take a breather from this bloggy thing till it gets back up to speed!
Hope you're enjoying gorgeous Spring sunshine too!
x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your build, and decorating style. I think it's going to be very extraordinary and exciting.

    The Blog A House Built

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cushion!
    We've been lucky with the weather too. Enjoy the sunshine <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lace looking skull it is solo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both, but that cut out skull is pretty amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i noticed those little delicate skulls too - love them! xx

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL