30.9.12

Bits & Bobs



This Bed Bath N Table soap dispenser's not a bad match for our marble is it? I'm thinking I might get another for the guest en suite. 

J's finally spent all his birthday present money. 


How do you say no after "...but Mum, it's my own money." Thank God for blu-tack!


Do you own one of these gizmo's?
 It's a splatter guard and I can't believe that I'm a year-off-a-half-century and have only just discovered them! 


J 'discovered' how to make fire with a magnifying glass. Great. Thanks Daddy and Grandad!


Still dreaming of a black (and white) kitchen!
And this one has 'my' splash-back window, stainless steel and marble benches and Mr Starck's ghost stools that I'm planning too!!!
*sigh*

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Your marble tiles make my heart skip a beat every time I see them...

    That splatter guard thingo looks amazing. I really need to introduce a 1 item in-one item out policy when it comes to kitchen items. It seems as if they breed like rats! Kitchen gizmos that is :)

    How long approx until we see your new kitchen? I am very much looking forward to it :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to the soap dispenser and love that kitchen, not my style, but I could definitely have a wine or two at that breakfast bar.
    K (The Blog a House Built)

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL