15.8.12

I Wish......


I love everything about Lynn Ban's home after seeing it featured in The Glow. I know, I have shown you this image before.... however it is the image that has added more to my 'wish list' than any other; the zebra rug, the bookcase, tortoise shell, skulls, dark floors, coral and that Vintage Chanel sign!
And now I've tracked one down!!!! 



 It's in Lennox, South Dakota U.S. $750 + USD. And they won't ship to Australia. 
Perhaps that's a good thing...? !
 I've been trying to be 'thrifty' lately...(are you proud of me Mum?)


 Loving my free Supre jeans / leggings / jeggings...courtesy of a girlfriend who bought the wrong size. They are as comfy as PJ's!!! (Sorry about the boots...I had a site visit!) and my $2 bowls from Domayne (which were $8.95!). Used my Country Road Spend & Save deal for some homeware basics including this pop of orange t-towel.



OK, this stag headed Champagne coaster wasn't on sale but....this gorgeous butterfly paper weight was; $5 marked down from $30! Yay! I bought a few for Christmas stocking fillers!!!


And bathmats were two for the price of one...

With all this saving....the Chanel light might have to stay on the 'wish list' indefinitely.
If you're interested though.... here's the link!
(You can always ship to Oz via MyUS.com)
eBay Item number: 280941263186

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. Love all your bargains, but you are right, I think the Chanel sign might have to wait for a sale price tag! G. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god, why do these things have to be so unattainable?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new purchases KL and that room is fairly divine I have to say! Those modern bookshelves are particularly appealing xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that room and the Chanel sign - oh how tempting:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your floor tiles are killing me! I am in love with them.

    Ahhh. I remember the time when there was no spend limit in order to get the CR spend and save offer.... :(

    B

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL