7.7.12

Things I'm loving....


The discovery of the elusive Higgs boson particle by Physicists at CERN (The European Organisation for Nuclear Research). Finally! Remember the date 4th July, 2012!


News of the safe arrival of my friend's bub. Welcome gorgeous girl!

Stalking the always fresh styling of Claudia Peepmystyle and her friend Hannah
Above is Hannah's study in her new home.


Image on the left courtesy of Bondville. The image on the right from a favourite blog but I am unable to reference appropriately. If this is yours please let me know so I can rectify this.

 Artwork by clever people who actually follow through with a creative idea achieving something extraordinary!

Cartier re-released Juste un Clou jewelry. *Sigh*


Moth orchids and striking wall paper


Wise words and quatrefoil designs

Source: Coco Republic Design Field Notes
The Avoca Beach House by Saville Isaacs.
Witnessing our last building project, the Avoca Beach House gather recognition. The architect being awarded the Gerberit Prize at last week's Australian Institute of Architects NSW Awards.

 I'm also loving hanging out with my eldest daughter and first nest flier, S who has come home for the weekend.Yay!!!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weekend with your daughter <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes B, I intend to....but as David's still in Kidney-stone recovery, the planned family dinner out was cancelled so she's taken the opportunity to catch up with friends. No. 2 daughter is heading out on the town as any normal 20 year old does on a Saturday night so poor old J has now got Darby & Joan to hang with instead of his big sisters. Life's hard at 10. The likelihood of quality time spent with daughter #1 is now ziltch. She'll wake at noon and scurry back to city before I can ask her about the errant braclet search. Big sigh!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. KL i have been following you from the VERY beginning lady!! i just updated my profile and added a new email address so i had to create a new list of blogs i follow so really i am your first peep to doubly follow u! x p.s i want that cartier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's sooo nice Claudia! If I find a spare one in a DJ's bargain bin for $3.90, I'll get you one. And Hannah too.
      x KL

      Delete
  3. Love your list, all very beautiful. How exciting to have your last buid recieve an award, the architects must be so impressed with how well you guys bring their vision to life.
    Thanks for entering my give away, I could spend quite a few dollars on there clothes!!
    Have a great week, I hope that kidney stone sorts itself out soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish! Dave's finally feeling a bit better....we are both amazed at the length of time this has taken to...pass! x KL

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous list of beautiful things.....particularly like the new baby and Hannah's study yet the jewel in the crown is the Avoca Beach House.....stunning, congrats! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and have been admiring the beautiful Avoca Beach House. Congratulations on winning the Interior Design Awards...
    We have a little old beach shack on the Surf Coast in Victoria and we're trying to pretty it up a bit..... are you able to tell me where the pendant lights are from, particularly the yellow ones in the bedroom/living/playroom?
    Thanks :)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Mandy. The Yellow pendants are a collaboration between Mud Australia & Koskela. They are available from Koskela.
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL