18.7.12

I like this.... And I like this too!!!!



What the hell is going on!?

L.O.V.E. each of these....equally.

But am totally being drawn towards....(back towards?) a modern interpretation of the 'country', 'hamptons', 'australian' beach house.
 Maybe for the next project?

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm like that too - I just say i like all design, as long as it is done well. That's how I get away with being so fickle :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL