14.6.12

More Missoni Madness!

I desperately tried to get a pair of Missoni Havaianas last summer
(Blog post HERE).
Unfortunately I was not successful but, as luck would have it, the collaboration between a lustable design house and my favourite summer footwear brand continues so ... I have nabbed a pair now for when the skies are blue again...if ever!!! LOL!
I chose the neon number below....get in quick if you want a pair as 'the word' is that this is the finale of the collaboration. Boo Hoo!













The two other options available above.
Get your skates on....
(I got mine from HERE)


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you were able to find them in the end. They look great. A bit too exy for rubber thonghs for my though :(

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I agree. They arrived today and I've bought the wrong size. Damn. My last Havaianas were a 35-36 (tad too small) so I bought 37-38 which are too big. Don't think they make a 36-37. Damn. Oh well, as long as I don't fall over in them....LOL!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL