5.6.12

Maybe I should rename my blog: Diary of a Shopaholic?


A few days in bed and I'm feeling much better! So much for having the flu injection....though I'm supposing that I fared better than I might have if I hadn't had it ???
Anyhoo, it afforded me the time to catch up on emails, favourite blogs and the miracle that is online shopping...


 I spied these faux antique gauge rulers in the Domayne online store. Am seriously plucking daisy petals; 'I need them. I need them not'...


Am loving wearing 'slippers' as shoes! Ruby Shoes has super cheap ones that'll last this season's fashion flash; I have them in in navy, leopard and black.
My blog catch up though alerted me to this edgy variety thanks to Claudia of Peepmystyle
Mmmm...Grey or black?



And after about 8 months of deliberating, I ordered some new sunnies.They're Prada, black and have studs. Oh, and did I mention - on sale? Yee Ha!!!



 Bought this print too from MadeByGirl in New York. It's made by Jen Ramos.
I'll frame it here, hopefully in a cost effective, IKEA set up.
It's a good thing that I'm not sick too often....


x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 06, 2012

    Being sick is expensive business LOL I love your purchases xT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Toni, bed-rest and a computer are a dangerous combination!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL