12.6.12

Full of joy here....





I've had a hankering for a neon sign for several years now but knew I wouldn't convince hubby that they have any merit in interior residential decorating until I found these images from Penny Farthing Design House. (A picture tells a thousand words) 
I often have to 'show' a concrete picture of an idea to get him to him to 'see' it. 
These pictures? Luv. Luv. Luv.
It took eight years to sway him with my skull idea though, so I'm not holding my breath!
The 'kiss me' is my fav!

The miserable and wet long weekend here saw lots of mooching about, snuggling in bed and movie watching. We were quite mesmerised by 'Hugo'....
We also found a permanent home for 'Bindi' (yes; he / she has been named), our Balinese Buffalo Skull.
Pictures to follow!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. The kiss me sign is too cute!

    Look forward to seeing photos of Bindi in action :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well B, the 'actioning' of Bindi's home has been frought with problems of the noggin type! (And a small amount of indecision my end too...Shhh!)
      Savining pennies for the neon!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL