27.2.12

Please, may I boast?





 At the tender age of 14 my niece, Meggie-Mu (recently signed by Vivien's no less, and first introduced to you HERE) has done her first ever photo shoot. This is one of the photos selected for a Canadian publication. I am so proud of the maturity she has displayed in achieving this.

Her younger sister is equally as beautiful.

If you need a reminder of me; here it is...


 
No wonder I'm proud! I call them my 'Glamourzons'.
So much like their aunt, really. LOL!


x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I bet she has quite a career ahead of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, she is certainly a beautiful young lady! You are most welcomed to boast. I wish her all the best in the tuff world of fashion. It looks like she has the goods to go a long way! Looking forward to seeing many more shots!
    Oh, and I think that you have shown your niece and all of us, in your 'photo shoot', how to capture the real essence of being smashed! lol
    Have a great day.
    x Jode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Jode! She saw it in reality, not characture!
      LOL
      x KL

      Delete
  3. Great photo! Looks like she's on the way to achieveing fantastic things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful. Reminds me of my neighbour when I was a little girl...

    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I hope 'the industry' will be kind to her.
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL