23.2.12

General update!


Sorry for the infrequent posts, life here has been so busy lately!
We have just returned from an extra long weekend in Tallebudgera Valley, Queensland where we celebrated my gorgeous sister-in-law and wonderful friend's 50th birthday.
I loved the card above so much I snapped a pic. It pretty much sums up the weekend perfectly!


Of course all this partying means little progress here but just to prove we're not totally idle, I can show you a wee development. (LOL!) The Geberit buttons on our in-cavity toilet cisterns were so in-your-face big and shiny that they drove me nuts. And who wants to make a toilet push-plate a feature? Complete with God knows what fingerprints!
 Definitely not me!

 So these more tasteful buttons were installed today. At $1064.80 for four (Thank God for trade prices), they were a big investment but I'm much happier with them.
 

 What do you think?

I've been missing all your news too. Looking forward to a glass (or two) of wine and popping in to see your updates now I'm back and my Mount Everest of washing is under control!

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, love the pic. If that's what you were looking like by the end of the weekend, then it must have been a good one!

    I like the new toilet buttons, too. I reckon I would have initially fallen in love with the first one, but definitely think the change was warranted.

    M
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately M, the picture could have been a portrait of me! LOL!!!! We were lucky to get the in wall cisterns and silver push plates for free and at that price the buttons were fine, but after living with them the white ones were a must.
      x KL

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately M, the picture could have been a portrait of me! LOL!!!! We were lucky to get the in wall cisterns and silver push plates for free and at that price the buttons were fine, but after living with them the white ones were a must.
      x KL

      Delete
  2. Love the card! LOL

    The new buttons look very sleek and stylish :)

    Have an amazing weekend!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B. Still recovering from last weekend! he he!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL