15.1.12

Some wee progress....

 We got a few things done today. Downstairs ducted vacuum points were installed and a couple of wall lights inserted into the girl's bedroom hall. (And yes, our beautiful marble tiles are still tarped on the veranda waiting to be laid...can't rush these things!)


I found these lights so difficult to choose. I wanted invisible fixings and this proved impossible to find. I just can't understand why the screws have to be seen in a stair light when other fixtures can accommodate secret fixings (Like the vacuum point cover). Grrr....




 
Any hoo, I gave up and these are what I selected. There will be 5 used to light the stair treads that lead upstairs too. Davo finished sheeting the outdoor pool toilet and completed the waterproofing too. It's now ready for tiling. Yay! Mundane pictures I'm sorry to say but any new progress is worthy of celebration in our house!


x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you...any progress is good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Progress is progress' is my motto! I was excited by a 3m wide retaining wall this weekend, as it at least signalled that something was happening. You guys have achieved waaaaay more than that - great work!

    M
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a ducted vacuum system in our last real house, I miss it! I'm with newbuild, Progress is progress! You can never have mundane photos, because they lead to the after photo and it is awesome to compare! Trust me, I have become a master at before and afters with our reno! Have a great day. x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see your progress, KL! You are exactly right, it is so important to celebrate any and all progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see some progress and love the lights you've chosen :)

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL