19.1.12

Playing TAG!

Natalie from In the night sky  has tagged me in a blog game of TAG! You're It!
It's time to get to know each other (or at least me) a little bit better.


The Rules:
  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
  5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Eleven Facts About KL:  

     1.  I was born in Papua New Guinea which is a bit of a novelty but one I quite like!


     2.  I taught in PNG as a student teacher and traveled throughout for a few months. Wonderful!

     3.  I've got great teeth. LOL! Never needed braces, fillings or dental work whatsoever! 

     4.  In my teens / early twenties I was part of a charity group performing in RSL clubs and the like.

     5.  I love building Lego sets. My son & I do a big set together every school holiday break.


     6.  I had my own darkroom for my photography development as a child. It was Mum's laundry and I got booted out after 3 months of residence! Ha ha!

     7.  I remember all my HSC English text quotes from John Donne who was a 16th Century Metaphysical poet and loved learning Latin! Eeeek!

     8.  I was an avid Ham Radio enthusiast in my teens and learnt Morse code too.
- .... .- -. -.- ... / -.. .- -.. !


     9.  I am addicted to interior decorating magazines and books!

   10.  I hate television. Before I met my current hubby I didn't have one connected. 5 years of bliss!

    11.  My father is the most inspiring and intelligent person I know. At 14, Dad introduced me to Immanuel Velikovsky's 'World's In Collision' and we discussed it at such length it drove my mother spare!



Questions For Me from Natalie:

     1. How do you get to work? 
 I'm a stay at home mum so I guess that makes me the Chauffeur!

     2.  Are you a shower or a bath person?
I love a long soak in a bath when I get the time but mostly shower!

     3.  What is your favourite drink (either Alcoholic or non)? 
A good Pinot Grigio or New Zealand Sauvigon Blanc

     4.  Do you like your name? If not, what would you change it to?
 All happy here!

     5.  What is your favourite city or country?
It's got to be Australia doesn't it?!

     6.  Are you a summer or winter person?
I love snuggling at home in winter. I dislike humidity and extreme heat.

     7.  What would be your dream job?
Being a Mother is it. Paid work? I'm still working on that one. Any suggestions?

     8.  What is your favourite movie?  
Moulin Rouge!


     9.  Have you ever done something crazy for love?
Yes, but I'm not telling! LOL!

   10.  Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Definitely a night owl!

    11.  Do you like the colour of your bathroom?  
Yes! It's white and taupe and just beautiful!
   
TAG! You're IT!
    Anna    my design ethos
    Pele    east of hudson
    Anne-Marie  10 Rooms
    Toni and Giulia   Something Gorgeous 
    Claudia    Peep My Style
    M   Two Beaches and a lake
     

    Questions For My Tagees :
    1. What is the number one thing on your 'bucket list'?
    2. What would you choose as your last meal?
    3. What is your favourite drink (either Alcoholic or non)?
    4. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
    5. What's you favourite holiday destination?
    6. What are you most proud of?
    7. Where is your favourite place to shop?
    8. Do you collect anything?
    9. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
    10. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? Who?
    11. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
     
    And if I didn't TAG you and you'd like to join in, please do! 
    Looking forward to your responses! Hope you enjoy playing!
       
    x KL 

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

    7 comments:

    1. Thanks for tagging me KL - love your stories, sounds like you've had some amazing experiences! I'll have to have a think and hopefully put up a post tomorrow :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It took me a lot longer to complete that I'd anticipated but I enjoyed it. Look forward to your post; thanks for playing!
        x KL

        Delete
      2. Just put it up this morning KL - it was a lot of work! Not sure I like sharing that much about me, I'm not interesting enough :)

        Delete
    2. Mel@Georgica POndJanuary 20, 2012

      What a fascinating creature you are! Loved learning more. x

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ha Ha! Join in Mel! I wasn't sure if you were 'back' yet or not. Read your return post today. It was a beauty!
      x KL

      ReplyDelete

    I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL