31.1.12

Mixed feelings today!

By Ashley Goforth

 I love this dark moody bedroom offset with crisp white. And the touch of leopard! Perfect. I found it via one of my favourite blogs The Lennoxx.


I'm sitting at home today waiting for a Plantation Shutter salesperson to come and give me a quote. The appointment was for 11:30 am and it's now 1:30pm. What happened to professional courtesy? I'm thinking I need to find another company. Grrrr!  In better news though the pool W.C tiling is finished and ready for P.C fit out. Yay!

  Hope you're having a more productive day than me...

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. Grrrr. And that there is why I hate having people come to my home. I feel like they're never on time! I hope they have at least made contact with you by now.

    Love the inspiration pic and great news on the fit out progress!

    M
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr, I'd be saying more than grrr! That is my all time pet hate, subcontractors that do not show up when they have said they will, without even a curtesy phone call. Not necessary at all. Just phone to explain the delay! Just phone! Everybody has a mobile these days, or email, or at best a land line phone. Just phone!

    Now I have that of my chest, on a brighter note, your pool WC looks fab! Very nice feature tile wall. Looking good and all coming together.

    Hope your day became more productive?

    x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it very hard to not hold it against a company who want our business but can't pick up a phone and let you know they are running (REALLY) late! Like you said, it's a simple courtesy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your lovely words of empathy re the Shutter quote!. 7pm Feb 1 and no follow up call or appology. Obviously they don't need the work!? No wonder some business' go bust....
    I'm quite happy with the tiles. Not what I would have chosen but as all were free, the price was right for an outside loo!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  5. And YIPEE! All my much loved comments and feedback have returned to a larger size font after going mini style for a brief while. xxx KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL