2.1.12

Hurumph to cloak and dagger!

 I've been thinking a lot lately about the 'cloak and dagger' anonymity that pertains to a large majority of blog land. I respect wholeheartedly those that wish their identities to be confidential (as I have subscribed previously to this too) but I question why I followed suit when I started blogging?  I suspect that I may have followed my first inspirational bloggers' choices as a blueprint for my own fledgling writings. I think the start of 2012 is a good time to evaluate the appropriateness of this for myself.


My attempts at incognito are pretty poor anyway. 
I'm definitely never going to be recruited as a special agent for ASIO! 
KL has been identified as Kerrie-Lee many a time and hubby as David. 
For ease of discussion therefore (and the children's privacy), we are comfy to be now identified as any of the following:
KL: Me, Moi, Kerrie-Lee, Mother, Mum
D: Davo, David, Hubby, Other Mother, Dad
S: Daughter # 1
A: Daughter # 2
J: Son and mess maker-extraordinaire!
M: BF, S' Boyfriend & live-in-love!

  x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting how blogging evolves, as does our reason to do so. For me, it has become more about the conversations with readers than anything else. I can't even remember why I started...but just know that I truly value the friendships I have made through it, and the different points of view.

    Welcome out of the closet KL!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL