2.12.11

Tree decoration sorted...


 The tree decoration is complete! Yay! I love the fairy lights, sparkle and all the special bits re-emerging again! The tree makes the family room seem very magical. L.O.V.E. it!


 I chose lots of sparkly decorations this year in predominantly silver and white.


Anything with diamante or glitter went on. As did my collection of sequined birds and butterflies!


 Even a crystal skull made the cut!


 A few new baubles like Mr Mouse were added but most were old, well loved and collected over many years. I always love adding my mini mirror balls and mirror shaped trinkets!





Our favourite Christmas 'treasure'? The tree topper angel above. She belonged to my husband's late mother and is just the most perfectly beautiful finale!

How are you doing with your Christmas prep? Tree up yet?

  x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I've gone with silver and sparkly (and black) too this year. Glad to see I'm not the only one with mini disco balls on their tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Natalie, glad to have found your blog too! The disco balls make the cut every year regarless of colour scheme. Spent time looking through your blog today, we have lots in common; black trees, disco balls, loving lucite and ghost furniture!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so beautiful. Love the silver ornaments. My day tomorrow is going to be tree decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - it's just glistening away like little stars in your room. I wish I could be tree decorating - I'm very jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL