26.12.11

a sad farewell...


My dear friend who has been battling leukemia passed away on Christmas Eve. She passed quietly in her sleep after suffering a cerebral aneurysm. Unbelievably it was not related to her other extreme and precarious health battles - those she was fighting valiantly.
Leaving a loving husband and two gorgeous daughters aged 5 and 9 were her greatest fears. She believed in God, more so than most and so I ask, most respectfully, if it's possible for you include Lisa and her family in your prayers, please do. I know she'd appreciate it as would I.

x KL

Picture: Heaven in her arms by Alex Cherry

8 comments:

  1. Will definitely say a quiet prayer. That is so sad KL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a blow to hear about your friend. So,so sad. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss KL :((((((

    ReplyDelete
  4. How unspeakably tragic. Thoughts and prayers go out at such an awfully sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sad, awful news... I'll say a prayer for Lisa and her family.

    So sorry for your loss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such sad news,
    thinging of Lisa and her family,
    Pen :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is heart breaking. Such young children....But at least for her, it was a gentle way to go, which is hopefully some comfort for those left behind. My thoughts are with her family. Virginia xx

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL