18.12.11

It's a wrap!




All my pressies are finally wrapped and under the tree and parcels for interstate family ready to post tomorrow. Whew! I feel so much more organised and less frazzled by getting this task done.

I'm always amazed at the creativity that children show when needing to occupy themselves for several hours. My son built a lego street scape for a figurine showdown and then photographed the shootout at various angles and stages to record the destruction action. Budding cinematographer or criminal mastermind? Eeek, only time will tell...





















Am I getting old? I've answered for myself, I must be... I found myself interested in the shopping carts above. WTF? An Intervention is required!!!


I have a girlfriend in Baulkham Hills NSW who is modernising her decor and selling all of her beautiful, quality reclaimed Oregon pieces for ridiculous prices. The small bankers desk above is going for $250! If you'd like her contact details let me know.

Hope every one's having a lovely weekend!


x KL


Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment; I love receiving feedback! It helps me get to know you too!

8 comments:

  1. Oh bother, I live in the wrong city, that desk is divine! I would take it off her hands if I didn't happen to live 1000km away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So organised! And very pretty.

    Let's say budding cinematographer. I've bought my kids a video camera so they can make their own movies. Hours of fun.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect your son takes after his creative mother.

    Your wrappings look fab all tucked neatly under the tree - the flowers on the white ones are quite fetching - but a little touch of red does always seem to symbolise Christmas - so love the red and white ones too. Virginia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shopping trolleys look very stylish =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tree and gorgeous wrapping - you look all set for Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your wrapping is lovely - simple and tasteful. How organised are you. I'm tempted by one of those nanny trolleys too, but can't go there unless I can find Gucci version!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, what a small world...Baulkham Hills - my old stomping ground : ) Lovely blog you have, happy to be your newest follower : ) xo
    Kim xo

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL